Links of Interest
We hope the following links will be of use to you.
College & Financial Aid:
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Student Guide and other federal publications
- ACT/SAT test preparation
- ACT info & registration
- SAT info & registration
- College Rankings
- Free Searchable Scholarship Database
- Financial Aid Information Page
- Student Loans
- Distance Learning
- Textbook Shopping Online
- Ohio College Savings Program
- Ohio Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Education
News and Other Interesting Sites to Browse:
Accounting and Auditing:
- Careers in Accounting
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Internal Revenue Service - general
- Internal Revenue Service - tax forms & publications
- Ohio Department of Taxation - general
- Ohio Department of Taxation - tax forms
- Ohio CAT tax
- Ohio Department of Job & Family Services
- Ohio Bureau of Workers Comp
- City Income Tax Websites
- The Finder (Jurisdiction Locator and Tax Rates: Sales Tax + City Income Tax + School District Income Tax)
- Social Security Administration
- White House
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. House of Representatives
- Small Business Administration
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. EPA
- U.S. Gov't Bonds
- Ohio State Government
- Ohio Secretary of State
- Ohio Attorney General
- Ohio Senate
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio - EPA
- Ohio Minimum Wage
- Carroll County, Ohio
- Columbiana County, Ohio
- Stark County, Ohio
We do not endorse any business or product you may find as a result of these links. The links were chosen as a sample of what the Internet has to offer. There are many fine companies on the Internet, but there are also those who should never be allowed to sell anything to anyone.
We caution you: Do not enter into any agreement or purchase anything via the Internet until you and your advisors are satisfied that you are getting what you are paying for.
The various reference links and calculators will provide you with food for thought. Any computations you arrive at with these sources should be considered rough estimates. If you are looking for numbers you can rely on, please call us for assistance.
Thanks for visiting our pages!
Bookmark this site now and come back often.
We invite you to call us at any time. We would be pleased to discuss your tax, financial, and business matters with you.
News & Resources
k.w. Hoopes & Associates, inc.
106 North Main Street
Minerva, Ohio 44657
Fax: (330) 868-5646
Designed by Mostad & Christensen